Covid 19 Switch Business Update
Our Team in Switch realise that it is important that, where possible, should try to continue to meet our Customer needs while still keeping our staff safe!
To this end, Switch, like many other businesses, have changed the way we are operating and have taken the following measures to ensure there is continuity to the service we offer our Customers:
- Many of our support roles have the capacity to operate from home and are available by email.
- Brian and his team in our Warehouse continue to fulfill our outgoing orders and take deliveries as normal.
- Our nationwide overnight couriers are still working as usual and we have adequate stocks of all our Brands to keep your stock levels topped up.
- Our mobile Sales Force and Technical team are temporarily off the road but will continue to offer support by phone and email.
- Our phones are still being answered and email is still online so if you have a query, a quotation request or need to place an order – just contact us as normal.
- So we are lucky that we are in a good position to remain open and fulfill your needs.
Of course we are operating within the realms of all safe working practices as set out by the HSE.
- We are practicing Social Distancing for all those involved in Deliveries and Collections
- Deliveries and Collections will be made via the main shutter and NOT through the Trade Counter.
- Warehouse staff are wearing protective gloves.
- There are no non-business critical visitors to the premises
- We have had a deep clean from our cleaning company and continue to wipe down and sanitise all communal areas at regular intervals and when a visitor leaves the premises.
- We will practice safe coughing hygiene.
So for now, if you need us – we are here!!!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and to send you and your staff and colleagues the very best wishes at these very challenging times.