- Compatible with C-TEC’s entire range of 800 Series field devices.
- Housed in an attractive flush mounting plastic enclosure measuring just 214mm x 178mm.
- Two call levels – standard (constant tone) and emergency (intermittent tone).
- Optional mute and call accept/reset buttons.
- ‘Call Accept’ functionality allows staff to send an intermittent call acknowledgment signal to calling zones to confirm help is on the way (dependent on wiring and
- field devices used).
- Includes a 12V 300mA PSU and 2 volt-free relay contacts which activate on a standard or emergency call.
- Innovative slide-in labelling system.
- Zones can be wired in 4 or 6 core (7/02) stranded security cable.
- Additional master controllers and expansion units available for use as repeaters on larger sites.
- Optional boxed PSUs c/w with space for a 12V VRLA battery available for sites where a standby battery facility is required.