- Includes everything required for a BS8300 clause compliant emergency assistance alarm.
- Attractively designed, easy to install and simple to use.
- Allows a distressed person to raise an alarm in the event of an emergency. To operate, the user pulls the cord of a ceiling pull to activate a light and sounder outside the WC and on the system’s Call Controller.
- New ‘Call Accept’ functionality allows staff to send an intermittent call acknowledgment signal inside the WC to confirm help is on the way.
- Includes an NC943B 12V 140mA Call Controller c/w standby battery and relay, NC807C Ceiling Pull, NC806CS Overdoor Light c/w Sounder, NC809DBBT Accessible Toilet Reset Point c/w Sounder and NC949 Accessible WC Sticker.
- Can be wired in 4 core stranded security cable.
- Can also be used as a single zone emergency assistance alarm in changing rooms, solariums, interview rooms, reception areas and more.